Unripe plantain is one of the foods we see around but neglect, due to the fact that its health importance apart from serving as food has not been a common knowledge. Unripe plantain though a type of meal, is both a curative and preventive measure to a host of illnesses. All you need to do is prepare it well with vegetables, fish, meat etc.
We see unripe plantain around us, in the market, in our farms etc. yet it is not part of our daily menu. Of course we are more familiar with ripe plantain than unripe. Many children in many homes do not know that plantain is food until it is ripe like banana. Unripe plantain is the one with green colored bark.
Plantain is widely cultivated and consumed in West African especially Cameroon and Nigeria. In Nigeria it is more common in the south-south region of the country. Plantain is in the family of genus Musa and is botanically called Musa Paradisiacal. It serves as food and medicine. It can be fried, roasted or cooked. It can be cooked in the form of porridge or boiled and eaten with sauce.
Unripe plantain can handle a host of illnesses ranging from kidney problem, high blood pressure, diabetes, ulcer, sexual problems like low libido, low sperm count, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, etc. it is also a great meal with a lot of nutritional values. Unlike the ripe plantain which is rich in carbohydrate and sugar, unripe plantain is filled with a host of essential body nutrients. Such body nutrients include: potassium, iron vitamin B, magnesium, magnesium, manganese, copper, riboflavin etc.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF UNRIPE PLANTAIN
- It curse stomach ulcer: unripe plantain contains phytochemical properties such as leucocyanidin which is capable of protecting the walls of intestines and healing them in case of any wound.
- It boost libido: Unripe plantain increases sexual desire both in men and women. It improves the sperm quantity and quality. When you make unripe plantain part of your menu, your sexual desire and performance will be highly improved.
- It builds stronger bones: unripe plantain is rich in calcium which is essential for the growth and building of strong bones and teeth. A healthy meal of unripe plantain helps prevent diseases like osteoporosis which causes weakness of the bones and causes fractures.
- It assists in the management of diabetes: unripe plantain is very low in sugar unlike the ripe one, thus makes it a good meal for the diabetics
- Its richness in fiber helps to cure constipation and makes bowel movement easier.
- It is endowed with nutrients that protect the body and build high immunity against diseases in the body.
- It works on the skin and gives the skin a glow and healthy look.
- It helps you lose weight: unripe plantain is low in carbohydrates, rich in dietary fiber, essential minerals and vitamins, thus does not increase body weight.
- It is a preventive measure to amenably increasing the red blood cells in the blood. Unripe plantain also helps in blood circulation in the body. It increases blood flow in the body.
- It strengthens the heart: unripe plantain contains some amount of serotonin which dilates the arteries, improves blood flow and reduces homocystine (a condition that causes coronary artery disease and stroke). Its richness in potassium helps prevent heart attack and hypertension by controlling heart beat rate and blood pressure in the body. It also reduces to a great level the cholesterol level in the body.
- In addition to that, unripe plantain can be used to cure different types of illnesses as you can see below.
UNRIPE PLANTAIN CURES SEXUAL PROBLEMS
Experts reveled that unripe plantain cures different problems associated with sex such as premature ejaculation, low sex drew which is also known as low libido. This can occur both in male and female; the individual suffers coldness to sexual intercourse.
The green plantain is the unripe one while the yellow is the ripe one. Marriage is the most important institution on earth and most enjoyable of all human relationships. It is the true basis of all family life, and the importance of sex can never be underestimated in any marriage relationship, for this is the highest expression of physical love that human beings can enjoy in their marital lives.
But do you know that many things could make a man not to be able to fulfill his sexual obligation to his partner. A man who is not able to “perform” sexually would experience both psychological and mental block. He may also experience emotional torment. Such an individual would also not be regarded as a total man especially in this society of ours, this because it also affects fertility.
Any woman who is sexually cold may never enjoy her husband and there might be a “constant or regular” misunderstanding in the house especially between her and the husband. Frigidity or sexual coldness in women has been said to be more common than lack of sexual drive in men. In women, the trouble may be due to lack of sexual instruction during their early years. Most often, this may also be aggravated by lack of sufficient foreplay by the husband. Men tend to forget that women, by their nature are more slowly aroused sexually, and as a result they are often left unsatisfied and disappointed.
However, the man/husband may also be incapable sexually. This means that a man could also be defected sexually, and if care is not taken with the problem addressed on time, it may lead to impotence or other sexual defects. For instance, failure to fertilize the female egg cells may be due to several causes. In females, lack of sexual feelings may be due to fear of pregnancy, thereby leading to frigidity. Sometimes, nervous problems may interfere with a woman’s normal sex drive.
If you are one of those experiencing sexual weakness, lack of exciting sexual drive, unsatisfactory sexual performance or weak erection, and if you are a woman who have missed the enjoyment of a normal sex life, and tend to become neurotic as a result leading to premenstrual tension, then this proven natural remedy should be of serious interest to you.
Researches by alternative medical practitioners have shown that anybody experiencing frigidity, sterility and most especially very cold sexual drive known as low libido may not necessarily need to take drugs like Viagra. The deficiency they said may simply be corrected by a sensible natural diet to which multiple vitamins are needed. If that does not solve the problems totally, then you may need to turn to this simple, tested and proficient herbal remedy prepared with:
Unripe plantain (musa paradiasacal), garlic, pure honey, and walnuts (genus juglans, popularly known as aki hausa). The combination of these gives you the solution to that sexual problems in your marital home, also used by the elderly people to relieve constipation. The numerous family members have enormous medical effect in correcting sexual disorder and any can be used for this purpose.
Four fresh plantain which you must have removed its peel is used her fair. Unripe plantain would be used with the peel removed.
The four i.e. unripe plantain, pure honey, cloves and walnuts will be grinded, mashed or pound together to make a gel or paste. After this, the gel will be sun dried to form a cake or flakes. During sun-drying, the materials should be protected either with tiny, spacing wire mesh or iron mosquito nets from flies.
Once totally dried and has become a flake, it has become a “drug” referred to as sex enhancing drug capable of improving penile-erection, cure sexual coldness in women and also prevent early or premature ejaculation in men during sexual intercourse.
Too easy to be effective! You may say but, it costs you nothing to give it a trial. This proven remedy is cheaper, safer and more effective than Viagra. For the sake of emphasis, this medicine cannot affect the heart beat like other sex boosting drugs or cause any side effect synonymous to other power boosting orthodox drugs.
Unripe plantain cures stomach ulcer. Stomach ulcer is a wound or injury inside the inner lining of the stomach which causes extreme pain. Stomach ulcer could also be referred to as peptic ulcer.
CAUSE OF STOMACH ULCER: stomach ulcer causes include; A bacteria called Helicobacter pylon, frequent use of pain relievers, some medications, smoking, Alcoholism.
STOMACH ULCER NATURAL REMEDY Ingredients: Unripe plantain, water, and container. Preparation: get 8 pieces of unripe plantain and peel off the coats and cut them into small pieces. Put the unripe plantain into a 4 liter gallon and add water. Allow for four days to ferment. On the 4th day, shake vigorously.